What is an NFT PFP (Profile Picture)?
NFT profile pictures are a way to show off the NFTs you own on your social networks' profiles.
The Neighborheadz token is ERC-721 standard so please make sure your social network supported it as a profile picture before proceeding
How to set Neighborheadz NFT as Twitter PFP?
This feature is currently available for Twitter Blue subscribers on the mobile device (iOS/Android) only.
You will need a mobile crypto wallet app to connect to Twitter. For this tutorial, we are using the MetaMask mobile crypto wallet. To add your NFT profile picture, please follow the instructions below.
- Sign into Twitter on mobile device.
- Go to your profile.
- Press Edit profile, then tap on the profile picture icon and select Choose NFT.
- Select your crypto wallet from a list of supported wallets.
- Twitter will generate a verification request message to your wallet address. You'll be asked to confirm that you hold the private keys of your crypto wallet by signing a transaction. This can be done within your crypto wallet app or by scanning the QR code on the screen.
- Once you've connected your wallet, select a supported NFT in your wallet, press Done, and then Save to confirm your choice.
- Your Twitter profile picture will now display in a special hexagon shape that identifies you as the owner of that NFT.
- To view your NFT details, press your profile picture and press View NFT Details. You'll be able to view information like the NFT's Creator, Owner, Collection, Properties, and much more!